Boise's Resource for Child Care
Our website is a valuable Child Care resource for parents and providers located in Boise.
- Parents can search for licensed Child Care providers, view steps to choosing care, and seek additional resources for Healthy Initiatives.
- Providers can seek applications for licenses, licensing requirements, training resources, Healthy Initiatives resources, etc.
We have launched a new online system to better serve you.
The City of Boise has recently launched a new online licensing system that allows you to apply for your child care facility or child care worker license online. First time users of this system will be required to set up an account. Details are available here:
If you have any questions, please contact us at (208)-972-8150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Licensing Requirements
Central Registry Check
New federal and state regulations require a Central Registry check for everyone applying for or renewing an application for a child care facility and/or worker license. Learn More
- Applicants must submit a completed form from each state they have lived within the past 5 years.
- The City of Boise is aligned with these regulations and now requires all applicants to provide proof of a Central Registry check.
- This requirement also includes all residents living in the home of an in-home daycare.