Boise's Resource for Child Care
Our website is a valuable Child Care resource for parents and providers located in Boise.
- Parents can search for licensed Child Care providers, view steps to choosing care, and seek additional resources for Healthy Initiatives.
- Providers can seek applications for licenses, licensing requirements, training resources, Healthy Initiatives resources, etc.
New Licensing Requirements
Central Registry Check
New federal and state regulations require a Central Registry check for everyone applying for or renewing an application for a child care facility and/or worker license. Learn More
- Applicants must submit a completed form from each state they have lived within the past 5 years.
- The City of Boise is aligned with these regulations and now requires all applicants to provide proof of a Central Registry check.
- This requirement also includes all residents living in the home of an in-home daycare.
Idaho AEYC Professional Development Institute – June 1-2, 2018
The City of Boise is proud to be a sponsor of the Idaho AEYC Professional Development Institute Conference, presented June 1-2 at the Boise Centre.
Idaho AEYC’s Professional Development Institute brings together outstanding thought leaders and experts in early childhood education to discuss major issues and new approaches in the field. It also provides professional development experiences for early childhood educators. It is an opportunity for our educators to expand and deepen their early childhood knowledge, advance their professional practice and learn new and effective approaches to care for and work with young children and their families.
Participants can earn 10 training hours by attending sessions during the conference.
For additional information and registration, please visit Idaho AEYC.