Boise's Resource for Child Care
Our website is a valuable Child Care resource for parents and providers located in Boise.
- Parents can search for licensed Child Care providers, view steps to choosing care, and seek additional resources for Healthy Initiatives.
- Providers can seek applications for licenses, licensing requirements, training resources, Healthy Initiatives resources, etc.
New Licensing Requirements
Central Registry Check
New federal and state regulations require a Central Registry check for everyone applying for or renewing an application for a child care facility and/or worker license. Learn More
- Applicants must submit a completed form from each state they have lived within the past 5 years.
- The City of Boise is aligned with these regulations and now requires all applicants to provide proof of a Central Registry check.
- This requirement also includes all residents living in the home of an in-home daycare.